Saturday, May 10, 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

30 Day Challenge: Day 4, Favorite Books


Without a doubt, my favorite books are The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King. I read these books for the first time in early high school, I have read the trilogy only one or two more times, but I have read the hobbit through probably at least five times. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I am not the kind of person that reads books over, ever. I can't do it, I remember details and scenes before I arrive to them and that drives me nuts, once is enough for most books. But this story and these characters really grabbed my interest, and I fell in love. I own all of the extended edition dvd's and I look forward to purchasing The Hobbit trilogy on dvd when it comes out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment